The Type II Diabetes book I recommend

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Up date to my May 28th, 2014 post about Kraft Barbecue Sauce

If you read my May 28 post about Kraft's new item Pit master's Choice Barbecue Sauce you will see what Kraft was doing. It was a big test! This year Kraft has introduced a fill line of flavors in this size with the new formulation that does not use corn syrup. I guess the test must have worked!

I find it very interesting Wal Mart was the test store for this idea. I found out last week that Wal Mart asked a major tea company to make a product for them that no other retailer had. This year that company is presenting this item to all retailers.

I am wondering if the high cost of getting new items in grocery stores and the high failure rate has caused less and less innovative new products being developed and introduced?

If you have anything to add on this topic please make your comments at the bottom. I would love to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment