The Type II Diabetes book I recommend

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Up Date on Uncle Yammy's barbecue sauce marketing plan

Scroll down a few post to read about how I am helping Uncle Yammy's brand.

We just received sales results for Food Lion. After four weeks of TV advertising sales are UP over 550% vs. same weeks last year! Keep in mind this was done in the winter when people were not cooking outside. We have attracted around 1500 new customers to the Uncle Yammy's brand. Stores are experiencing out of stock conditions after four weeks. The only other area Uncle Yammy has store out of stocks is a market he has been in twelve years. Effective marketing built the Uncle Yammy's brand to a level in four weeks that took twelve years to accomplish in another market. 

Guess what? The lift in sales has paid for the marketing plan! We will continue to invest marketing dollars in this market until we reach our goal of having 12,000 new customers. This number of customers should buy between 1,000 and 1,200 cases of product per month. What would happen to your business if you had a lift in sales like this?

E-mail me at tom.price@earthlink.com if you have questions or call me at 919 349 7874.

I value your comments so please tell me what you think about my blog posts. My goal is to help people market their brand by sharing things that work. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment